SELECTIVE INVOICE FINANCE/SPOT FACTORING/SINGLE DEBTOR FINANCE
• One off or small number of invoices funded for short-term cash flow issues
• Single terms – one fee – usually a daily charge and very quick decisions to fund
• No contract, set up fees or maintenance cost
• Dip in and out when required
• Ideal for unexpected large bills, large orders to deliver or seasonal cash requirements
• New start business and all sectors considered
• Tax refunds or grants – need funding until funds are received.
• Doctor/dentists activities – assisting in delayed NHS payments.
Bridging and Development finance
• Short term loan can be used for purchase, refinance or capital raising.
• Secured lending, normally refinanced by a longer term facility
• Advance rates and terms vary dependent on project
• Up to 75% advance for development finance subject to conditions
Supply chain finance
• Funder pays supplier in advance of you paying for the goods
• Improves cashflow and working capital position
• Flexible and immediate payments up to 100% of invoice value
• Can be a cost reduction
• Cash advanced against outstanding billing.
• Applications funded prior to certification with credit control and sales ledger management.
• Provides more working capital during higher value and protracted contracts.
• Bespoke products available with transparency of costs and fees.
• Most sectors considered to include Groundworks, Electrical Maintenance, Traffic Management, Scaffolding and Roofing.
• Normally secured against property
• Repayment periods 1 to 25 years
• Fixed and variable rates
Peer to Peer finance
• Often referred to as Crowd funding
• Can work for both new starts and established businesses
• Quick and easy to setup
• Personal Guarantees often not requested.
• An alternative to more traditional loans
• Often involves a range of financial products including asset finance, small loans, grants, private investment and cashflow finance facilities.
• Could include business restructure
• May require insolvency planning in conjunction with refinance