The world of business is constantly changing. We keep you well informed so that you can adapt to these changes.
Go Grow fully funded training
Further your career. Develop your workforce. Grow your business. With fully funded training programmes from www.gogrow.org.uk
Could your business benefit from fully funded training? Gateshead College has successfully secured £10 million from the European Social Fund to deliver fully funded training to North East-based businesses. The training is delivered through a partnership of colleges, training providers and specialists support.
- Fully funded training opportunities to support your employees to develop their skills and to be more productive for your business
- Business Skills, Management and Leadership training to help you develop your business.
- Courses range from Welding, LEAN Manufacturing and Digital Marketing to Managing Staff.
- Eligible businesses must have a base in Northumberland, Tyne and Wear or County Durham.
- Self-employed individuals, sole traders and micro businesses are also eligible for support. Employees must be aged over 16.
Register your interest today.
To make sure you get the most relevant training to support your business, simply complete our short Training Needs Analysis on Survey Monkey. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GoGrowsurvey
To download the Go-Grow Flyer please click here.