“Success is not final, failure is not fatal ……. It is the courage to continue that counts”
Running a Business is Tough
At IAP Consultancy, we have seen many businesses dip into a distressed, or even critical trading position. Reasons can vary from;
- Lack of cash
- Poor management
- Loss of vital contracts/customers
- Over expansion
- Lack of planning
- Investment in ‘vanity’ projects …….. and many more.
Whatever the reason, the most important factor is to recognise the position, admit there is an issue and find appropriate advice.
“Procrastination is the killer of time “
I would add
“ it is also the killer of opportunity”.
Your position is unlikely to improve unaided.
So ….. do you have?
- Mounting CCJs
- Creditor pressure
- HMRC arrears
- Threat of statutory notices e.g. winding up petition
- Pending bank reviews – overdraft and general funding
- Mounting bad debts
- General decline in management accounting information
- Cash flow pressure
- Personal financial pressures to support the business
We can arrange discreet, professional and independent advice and devise a plan to restructure or revitalise your business. Our Partners can affect quick responses to cash flow issues with a planned short or long term recovery strategy – to get your business back on track.